Friday, September 02, 2005

Blame Game.

I've noticed quite a few moonbats attempting to blame GW and the administration for the chaos in New Orleans. A good article in the New York Sun about who really is to blame is here.

4 Rant In Reply:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I would visit and ask that you return the visit. Thanks!

Data Recovery Systems

Friday, September 02, 2005  
Blogger dave bones said...

Interesting article. I like some moonbat versions though.

It's all "scooter's" fault!

Friday, September 02, 2005  
Blogger R&B said...

Well, yea, Dave, that's a point, no doubt.

If I were to wade through the water now flooding New Orleans, would I obtain your skin color?

Just wonderin'.

Friday, September 02, 2005  
Blogger R&B said...

Anonymous:

I didn't read the whole site. I mean, you ought to at least post a correct link.

Ok, I have lots of opportunities to recover hard drives. How much?

Friday, September 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home