Saturday, September 03, 2005

Bus Trip ... Not!


I found this picture over at Junk Yard Blog. None of them are deep enough in the water to not start. Look at the picture! Are you telling me that all of those people had endure what they had to endure in the New Orleans Superdome because of a city government's utter incompetence? That makes me sick!

5 Rant In Reply:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, September 03, 2005  
Blogger dave bones said...

that is a fair point. i saw this picture before without realising. they're not that deep are they.

Sunday, September 04, 2005  
Blogger R&B said...

No they're not. This picture, along with others I've seen posted indicate that there were enough busses a mile from the Super Dome to have evacuated half to three quarters of the folks there.

Man.

Sunday, September 04, 2005  
Blogger I.:.S.:. said...

Maybe I'm splitting (blonde) hairs here, but "blonde" is the feminine form of the adjective - if you're male, then you're blond.

Sunday, September 04, 2005  
Blogger R&B said...

I did not know that!

Sunday, September 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home