Thursday, September 15, 2005

A Little Time Off

I took a little time off the blogosphere last weekend.

I ...

1. Mowed (3 acres, a lot of work)
2. Played Legos with my daughter
3. Slept
4. Went to Church
5. Practiced with the band
6. Played more Legos and slept some more

It was a pretty nice weekend. There were hundreds of comments over at Sparkle's place about abortion, evolution, and such. It took hours just to read them.

I'll post meaningful stuff later.

2 Rant In Reply:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your blog...nice job....keep it up!
While surfing we just happened upon an
Unforgetable Womens Shoes
website. If you, or someone you know, has an interest in Womens Shoes,
please come and check it out. You'll Like -- We Promise!

Thursday, September 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! I have added it to my list and will
check in often.

My site is about california homeowners insurance, and you can
see it below if that interests you.

Best Wishes,
Ken
california homeowners insurance

Thursday, September 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home