Monday, September 05, 2005

Mikey Was Right!

A blogger named Mikey Camel (aka, Lazy) pointed out that the spelling BLONDE was the feminine for BLOND. He was right! So, I am changing the title to spell it correctly.

The blond term comes from my attributing my "mental hiccups" to "blond moments". Case in point:

On Easter Sunday I was singing a special with S. It was a beautiful arrangement of Great is Thy Faithfullness. After practicing for a couple of weeks and warming up for at least twenty minutes, we did the song. I absolutely butchered the first six notes. Hozed it up. No known reason. The rest of the song was perfect, albeit considerably more difficult than the first six notes. But I screwed the first six notes terribly. It was a blond moment.

That's why I titled the blog the way I did. But BLOND didn't look as cool as BLONDE, so I re-titled it (and changed the URL). I had no idea that BLONDE meant something different than BLOND. Who knew?

I've changed the title, but have not yet changed the URL. That may not be as easy since there is stuff posted to it. Hmmm.

3 Rant In Reply:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Multimedia training course set for November
The course will help experienced journalists adapt their work for the web and show bloggers and citizen journalists how to refine their writing and presentation skills.
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse tack related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse tack

Monday, September 05, 2005  
Blogger R&B said...

Looks like two spammers got entangled in the same spam message above ...

Spamming fascinates me, that's why I haven't turned it off yet.

Monday, September 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it when admins of a site have a sense of humour about spam ....

Wednesday, September 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home