Thursday, September 22, 2005

Tagged (Part IIa)

One other thing in 1993 I forgot: The Waco Massacre. That really, really ticked me off. And a lot of other people as well.

I have this uncanny knack for turning on the television and witnessing disasters. Which is weird, because I pretty much don't watch TV, and never have that much. I never, ever watch daytime TV, except to witness disasters. I saw both of the space shuttle disasters live. I saw the whole 911 event on live TV, after turning it on for I don't know what reason. It's kind of like, when I feel the urge to turn on the TV in the daytime, I just know something is happening or about to.

On the morning of April 19, 1993 I turned on the TV. I saw fire coming out of the cannon of one of those tanks. The occupants of Mount Carmel were then quickly dispatched to their ultimate destination. I never saw that same footage again, but once was all it took. They did it on purpose. I knew it then, I know it now, and it colored my reaction to events that followed.

Bill Clinton and Janet Reno had been in office only a few weeks when they burned up dozens of people, fourteen of them children.

The conspiracy theories heated to almost as hot as Mount Carmel.

4 Rant In Reply:

Blogger dave bones said...

But why did they do it on purpose?

Friday, September 23, 2005  
Blogger R&B said...

There are several theories about that. One is, that they screwed up on several fronts, and finished them off to cover the evidence. This seems pretty credible.

Many think the BATF attacked them in the first place because funding for the agency was about to be removed and they needed to justify their existance.

I don't know that we will ever know the true motive. Maybe it was a bunch of things. But I know this: there was massive cover-up involved.

Saturday, September 24, 2005  
Blogger R&B said...

P.S. Many discount or refute the "fire coming out of the canon". It could have been an optical delusion, but I saw what I saw. There were twenty milimeter rounds of different sorts amongst the evidence, as well.

Saturday, September 24, 2005  
Blogger dave bones said...

Nice one. I watched the doc which said this ages ago. I thought you were meaning that there were bigger "conspiracy" implications a la Zionists and co.

Thursday, September 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home