Thursday, November 03, 2005

But he said ...



Snicker.

9 Rant In Reply:

Blogger rebel_heart said...

FUNNY! :D

Thursday, November 03, 2005  
Blogger R&B said...

Yea, I got a kick out of it. But then, I'm easily entertained!

:-)

Friday, November 04, 2005  
Blogger transience said...

yeah. blame it on the big man is what i say. heh.

Sunday, November 06, 2005  
Blogger R&B said...

transience ...

Tuesday, November 08, 2005  
Blogger transience said...

yes?

Thursday, November 10, 2005  
Blogger R&B said...

I don't think blame is the point, no?

Thursday, November 10, 2005  
Blogger anonant said...

Einstein was a man filled with wonder at the world of numbers. Wonder is that state of mind which we bring to creation and all of it's complexity. I dont laugh at this addition to the E=MC^2 I applaud it. Einstein was a great man who looked past the veil of Gods creation and brought what he learned back.
If we don't look at our universe with the eyes God gave us and try to understand what we see with the mind that God gave us, we leave ourselves open to the coercion of simple and easy explainations given by people who care more for their personal pursuit of power, prestige, and wealth than the well being of humanity.
Al fully regretted his stand on the bomb before he died. I take his recanting, Oppenheimers public stand on the bomb, Smedley Butlers critisism "War is a Racket" as signs that God operates in all of us regardless of creed. None of us are innocent and that is bad but that so few take responsability is far worse.

Friday, November 11, 2005  
Blogger R&B said...

Wow!

All of that from the picture?

Einstein is a hero to me. I studied his theory of relativity when I was only a sophomore in High School. What a mind.

Saturday, November 12, 2005  
Blogger anonant said...

Yeah all of that from a picture. :)
I have very strong feelings when it comes to God and science. I fear the polarization of today's faithful and what it can let loose on the world. Sorry if it came out as a rant.
peace

Saturday, November 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home